Once you are signed in, you should see your normal account which will show…
- Activities – Shows your dashboard activities for all sites.
- Sites – All the Sites you are a member of.
- Favourites – Any document/bundle you mark as a favourite in the app.
- Local Files – Any document/bundle you download.
Accessing a site:
- Simply click on the required site to go into it. You will then see a list of documents appear relating to that site.
- Click on the document/bundle you want to view and wait for it to load.
- You will see multiple options are at the bottom of you bundle. Based on your user permissions it will depend on what options that you will be able to see.
- You can then ‘download’ the bundle onto the app which will save into your ‘Local Files’ which you can then access offline.
If you download a file onto your device you will have to go back online to authenticate yourself to maintain access to the bundle offline every 7 hours.
- When you have downloaded your bundle you will be able to click on any document in the index and you will be taken straight to that document.
- If you are looking for a specific word or document you can type this into the search bar at the top. It will then display all of the results of documents with this word in it.
- Simply click on the arrows to go through the bundle/document to show where this word occurs.