- Search for ‘Projectfusion’ in the app store or click https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/projectfusion/id1131549808?mt=8 to download.
- Connect to the Projectfusion Server and click ‘New Account’. You have to do this when you first download the app even if you already have an account.
- Enter your username and password
- The hostname is ‘dclondon.projectfusion.com’
- After you have filled in this information please click ‘Save’.
Please be aware that to use this app you will need to protect your iPad with a password or fingerprint.
When you have set up your account it will ask you for a token (which will be sent to the email address which is linked to your Projectfusion account).
By turning ‘trust this location’ on you wont be asked to enter in a token for a while.
- If you don’t select this option; or
- you go on a new network; or
- if you are using a hotspot, then it will ask you for a token each time.